Just as a quick follow on to the UNN's comments about the UAV system:
There are also a number of improvments over the BIS UAV system:
- You can actually lock the laser on to a target, then fine tune that lock. (No more knocking the mouse and losing the target)
- The ability to get proper coordinates from the display of both your own and the targets positions.
- Set custom waypoints with altitude.
- You have the ability to take control and fly yourself if you so choose. (PLANNED)
- the ability to set Laser 'frequencies' so that multiple laser designators can be used in the game area. Great for large MP games with multiple teams.
- NO more dive bombing onto targets.
- NO more target obsessed AI pilots that wont disengage.
And quite a few other things...